Costs for Roofing Companies in Ridgefield, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Ridgefield, but it will not get them an exact number. Ridgefield roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Ridgefield is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Fairfield county ranged from $6,430.00 to $8,391.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Ridgefield roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Ridgefield Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Ridgefield hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Ridgefield.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Ridgefield Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Ridgefield law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $889.20-$1,111.50 to Ridgefield roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Ridgefield area as well. Homeowners usually compare Ridgefield roofing companies with Bethel, CT Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around Danbury, CT and Redding, CT Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 12, 2017