Costs for Roofing Companies in Winter Park, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Winter Park, but it will not get them an exact number. Winter Park roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Winter Park is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Orange county ranged from $6,041.00 to $7,689.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Winter Park roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Winter Park Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Winter Park hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Winter Park.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Winter Park Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Winter Park law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $823.80-$1,029.75 to Winter Park roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Winter Park area as well. Homeowners usually compare Winter Park roofing companies with Altamonte Springs, FL Roofing Companies, Casselberry, FL Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in Winter Springs, FL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 12, 2018