Costs for Roofing Companies in Winthrop Harbor, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Winthrop Harbor, but it will not get them an exact number. Winthrop Harbor roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Winthrop Harbor is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Lake county ranged from $6,944.00 to $8,997.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Winthrop Harbor roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Winthrop Harbor Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Winthrop Harbor hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Winthrop Harbor.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Winthrop Harbor Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Winthrop Harbor law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $956.40-$1,195.50 to Winthrop Harbor roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Winthrop Harbor area as well. Homeowners usually compare Winthrop Harbor roofing companies with Kenosha, WI Roofing Companies, Pleasant Prairie, WI Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies around Gurnee, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 27, 2017