Costs for Roofing in Delafield, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Delafield, but it will not get them an exact number. Delafield roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Delafield is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Waukesha county ranged from $5,268.00 to $6,763.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Delafield roofing estimates from local professionals.
Delafield Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Delafield hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Delafield.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Delafield Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Delafield law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $721.80-$902.25 to Delafield roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Delafield area as well. Homeowners usually compare Delafield roofing with Roofing in Hartland, WI, Roofing near Oconomowoc, WI and Pewaukee, WI Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 24, 2018