Costs for Roofing in Waukesha, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Waukesha, but it will not get them an exact number. Waukesha roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Waukesha is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Waukesha county ranged from $5,693.00 to $7,308.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Waukesha roofing estimates from local professionals.
Waukesha Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Waukesha hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Waukesha.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Waukesha Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Waukesha law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $780.00-$975.00 to Waukesha roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Waukesha area as well. Homeowners usually compare Waukesha roofing with Brookfield, WI Roofing, Delafield, WI Roofing and Elm Grove, WI Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 20, 2018