Costs for Roofing in Fishersville, VA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Fishersville, but it will not get them an exact number. Fishersville roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Fishersville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Augusta county ranged from $5,020.00 to $6,365.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fishersville roofing estimates from local professionals.
Fishersville Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fishersville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fishersville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fishersville Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fishersville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $683.04-$853.80 to Fishersville roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fishersville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fishersville roofing with Staunton, VA Roofing, Roofing around Stuarts Draft, VA and Waynesboro, VA Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 13, 2017