Costs for Roofing in Great Falls, VA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Great Falls, but it will not get them an exact number. Great Falls roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Great Falls is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Fairfax county ranged from $5,625.00 to $7,189.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Great Falls roofing estimates from local professionals.
Great Falls Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Great Falls hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Great Falls.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Great Falls Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Great Falls law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $768.84-$961.05 to Great Falls roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Great Falls area as well. Homeowners usually compare Great Falls roofing with Bethesda, MD Roofing, Roofing near Gaithersburg, MD and Potomac, MD Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 29, 2018