Costs for Roofing in Kaukauna, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Kaukauna, but it will not get them an exact number. Kaukauna roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Kaukauna is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Outagamie county ranged from $5,704.00 to $7,323.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Kaukauna roofing estimates from local professionals.
Kaukauna Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Kaukauna hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Kaukauna.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Kaukauna Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Kaukauna law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $781.56-$976.95 to Kaukauna roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Kaukauna area as well. Homeowners usually compare Kaukauna roofing with Kimberly, WI Roofing, Little Chute, WI Roofing and Roofing near Appleton, WI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 29, 2021