Costs for Roofing in Appleton, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Appleton, but it will not get them an exact number. Appleton roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Appleton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Outagamie county ranged from $5,119.00 to $6,555.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Appleton roofing estimates from local professionals.
Appleton Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Appleton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Appleton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Appleton Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Appleton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $700.44-$875.55 to Appleton roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Appleton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Appleton roofing with Greenville, WI Roofing, Kaukauna, WI Roofing and Roofing in Kimberly, WI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 19, 2018