Costs for Roofing in Middleton, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Middleton, but it will not get them an exact number. Middleton roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Middleton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Dane county ranged from $5,288.00 to $6,788.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Middleton roofing estimates from local professionals.
Middleton Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Middleton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Middleton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Middleton Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Middleton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $724.56-$905.70 to Middleton roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Middleton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Middleton roofing with Roofing in Verona, WI, Waunakee, WI Roofing and Roofing in Madison, WI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 15, 2018