Costs for Roofing in Verona, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Verona, but it will not get them an exact number. Verona roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Verona is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Dane county ranged from $5,161.00 to $6,625.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Verona roofing estimates from local professionals.
Verona Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Verona hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Verona.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Verona Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Verona law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $707.16-$883.95 to Verona roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Verona area as well. Homeowners usually compare Verona roofing with Middleton, WI Roofing, Roofing near Oregon, WI and Roofing near Madison, WI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 10, 2021