Costs for Roofing in Milwaukee, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Milwaukee, but it will not get them an exact number. Milwaukee roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Milwaukee is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Milwaukee county ranged from $5,746.00 to $7,376.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Milwaukee roofing estimates from local professionals.
Milwaukee Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Milwaukee hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Milwaukee.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Milwaukee Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Milwaukee law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $787.32-$984.15 to Milwaukee roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Milwaukee area as well. Homeowners usually compare Milwaukee roofing with Brookfield, WI Roofing, Roofing around Cudahy, WI and Roofing near Elm Grove, WI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 25, 2017