Costs for Roofing in Greendale, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Greendale, but it will not get them an exact number. Greendale roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Greendale is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Milwaukee county ranged from $5,134.00 to $6,591.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Greendale roofing estimates from local professionals.
Greendale Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Greendale hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Greendale.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Greendale Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Greendale law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $703.44-$879.30 to Greendale roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Greendale area as well. Homeowners usually compare Greendale roofing with Roofing in Cudahy, WI, Elm Grove, WI Roofing and Franklin, WI Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 25, 2017