Costs for Roofing in Pleasant Prairie, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Pleasant Prairie, but it will not get them an exact number. Pleasant Prairie roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Pleasant Prairie is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Kenosha county ranged from $5,672.00 to $7,281.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Pleasant Prairie roofing estimates from local professionals.
Pleasant Prairie Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Pleasant Prairie hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Pleasant Prairie.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Pleasant Prairie Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Pleasant Prairie law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $777.12-$971.40 to Pleasant Prairie roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Pleasant Prairie area as well. Homeowners usually compare Pleasant Prairie roofing with Kenosha, WI Roofing, Winthrop Harbor, IL Roofing and Zion, IL Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 27, 2017