Costs for Roofing in Seattle, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Seattle, but it will not get them an exact number. Seattle roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Seattle is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the King county ranged from $5,405.00 to $6,994.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Seattle roofing estimates from local professionals.
Seattle Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Seattle hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Seattle.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Seattle Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Seattle law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $743.88-$929.85 to Seattle roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Seattle area as well. Homeowners usually compare Seattle roofing with Roofing near Bellevue, WA, Kirkland, WA Roofing and Roofing around Mercer Island, WA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 22, 2021