Costs for Roofing in Puyallup, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Puyallup, but it will not get them an exact number. Puyallup roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Puyallup is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Pierce county ranged from $5,629.00 to $7,284.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Puyallup roofing estimates from local professionals.
Puyallup Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Puyallup hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Puyallup.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Puyallup Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Puyallup law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $774.72-$968.40 to Puyallup roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Puyallup area as well. Homeowners usually compare Puyallup roofing with Roofing around Auburn, WA, Federal Way, WA Roofing and Pacific, WA Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 17, 2018