Costs for Swamp Cooler in Madison, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of swamp cooler in Madison, but it will not get them an exact number. Madison swamp cooler costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for swamp cooler in Madison is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for swamp cooler in the Limestone county ranged from $2,435.00 to $3,218.00.
Estimates for swamp cooler change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Madison swamp cooler estimates from local professionals.
Madison Swamp Cooler Estimate Breakdown
- Average Madison hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,435.00 to $3,218.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Madison.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Madison Swamp Cooler Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Madison law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $339.12-$423.90 to Madison swamp cooler estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Madison area as well. Homeowners usually compare Madison swamp cooler with Arab, AL Swamp Cooler, Swamp Cooler near Athens, AL and Swamp Cooler near Decatur, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 25, 2019