Costs for Tiles in Dundee, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Dundee, but it will not get them an exact number. Dundee tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Dundee is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Monroe county ranged from $3,961.00 to $5,794.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Dundee tiles estimates from local professionals.
Dundee Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Dundee hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Dundee.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Dundee Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Dundee law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $585.24-$731.55 to Dundee tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Dundee area as well. Homeowners usually compare Dundee tiles with Milan, MI Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2019