Costs for Tiles in Robertsdale, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Robertsdale, but it will not get them an exact number. Robertsdale tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Robertsdale is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Baldwin county ranged from $3,514.00 to $5,209.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Robertsdale tiles estimates from local professionals.
Robertsdale Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Robertsdale hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Robertsdale.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Robertsdale Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Robertsdale law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $523.32-$654.15 to Robertsdale tiles estimates.
Last Update: Jun 7, 2020