Costs for Tiles in Statesboro, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Statesboro, but it will not get them an exact number. Statesboro tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Statesboro is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Bulloch county ranged from $3,371.00 to $5,063.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Statesboro tiles estimates from local professionals.
Statesboro Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Statesboro hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Statesboro.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Statesboro Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Statesboro law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $506.04-$632.55 to Statesboro tiles estimates.
Last Update: Feb 1, 2021