Costs for Tiles in Atlanta, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Atlanta, but it will not get them an exact number. Atlanta tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Atlanta is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Fulton county ranged from $3,498.00 to $5,189.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Atlanta tiles estimates from local professionals.
Atlanta Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Atlanta hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Atlanta.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Atlanta Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Atlanta law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $521.16-$651.45 to Atlanta tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Atlanta area as well. Homeowners usually compare Atlanta tiles with Tiles near Clarkston, Tiles in Decatur, GA and Scottdale, GA Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 21, 2021