Costs for Floor Waxing in Parsons, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Parsons, but it will not get them an exact number. Parsons floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Parsons is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Labette county ranged from $2,051.00 to $3,151.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Parsons floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Parsons Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Parsons hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Parsons.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Parsons Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Parsons law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $312.12-$390.15 to Parsons floor waxing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Parsons area as well. Homeowners usually compare Parsons floor waxing with Floor Waxing around Chanute, KS, Coffeyville Floor Waxing and Floor Waxing in Independence, KS in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 13, 2020