Costs for Floor Waxing in Liberal, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Liberal, but it will not get them an exact number. Liberal floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Liberal is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Seward county ranged from $2,063.00 to $3,132.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Liberal floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Liberal Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Liberal hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Liberal.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Liberal Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Liberal law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $311.64-$389.55 to Liberal floor waxing estimates.
Last Update: Sep 8, 2020