Costs for Flooring in Anniston, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of flooring in Anniston, but it will not get them an exact number. Anniston flooring costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for flooring in Anniston is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for flooring in the Calhoun county ranged from $749.00 to $5,630.00.
Estimates for flooring change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Anniston flooring estimates from local professionals.
Anniston Flooring Estimate Breakdown
- Average Anniston hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Anniston.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Anniston Flooring Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Anniston law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $324.84-$406.05 to Anniston flooring estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Anniston area as well. Homeowners usually compare Anniston flooring with Oxford Flooring in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 25, 2019