Costs for Hardwood Floors in Clinton, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Clinton, but it will not get them an exact number. Clinton hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Clinton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Worcester county ranged from $9,596.00 to $11,901.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Clinton hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Clinton Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Clinton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Clinton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Clinton Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Clinton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,289.76-$1,612.20 to Clinton hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Clinton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Clinton hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors around Harvard, Holden, MA Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Floors around Hudson, MA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 21, 2019