Costs for Hardwood Floors in Hudson, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Hudson, but it will not get them an exact number. Hudson hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Hudson is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Middlesex county ranged from $10,261.00 to $12,714.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hudson hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Hudson Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hudson hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hudson.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hudson Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hudson law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,378.44-$1,723.05 to Hudson hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hudson area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hudson hardwood floors with Acton, MA Hardwood Floors, Boxborough Hardwood Floors and Clinton, MA Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 11, 2019