Costs for Hardwood Floors in Marlborough, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Marlborough, but it will not get them an exact number. Marlborough hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Marlborough is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Middlesex county ranged from $10,249.00 to $12,698.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Marlborough hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Marlborough Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Marlborough hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Marlborough.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Marlborough Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Marlborough law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,376.76-$1,720.95 to Marlborough hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Marlborough area as well. Homeowners usually compare Marlborough hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors near Ashland, MA, Hardwood Floors near Clinton, MA and Framingham Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 26, 2020