Costs for Hardwood Floors in Edgewater, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Edgewater, but it will not get them an exact number. Edgewater hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Edgewater is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Bergen county ranged from $10,699.00 to $13,231.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Edgewater hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Edgewater Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Edgewater hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Edgewater.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Edgewater Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Edgewater law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,435.80-$1,794.75 to Edgewater hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Edgewater area as well. Homeowners usually compare Edgewater hardwood floors with Bergenfield, NJ Hardwood Floors, Bogota Hardwood Floors and Carlstadt, NJ Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 5, 2019