Costs for Hardwood Floors in Southborough, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Southborough, but it will not get them an exact number. Southborough hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Southborough is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Worcester county ranged from $10,281.00 to $12,738.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Southborough hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Southborough Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Southborough hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Southborough.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Southborough Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Southborough law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,381.08-$1,726.35 to Southborough hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Southborough area as well. Homeowners usually compare Southborough hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors in Ashland, Hardwood Floors around Framingham and Holliston, MA Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 3, 2019