Costs for Roofing in Cedarburg, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Cedarburg, but it will not get them an exact number. Cedarburg roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Cedarburg is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Ozaukee county ranged from $5,693.00 to $7,309.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Cedarburg roofing estimates from local professionals.
Cedarburg Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Cedarburg hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Cedarburg.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Cedarburg Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Cedarburg law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $780.12-$975.15 to Cedarburg roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Cedarburg area as well. Homeowners usually compare Cedarburg roofing with Roofing near Germantown, WI, Grafton, WI Roofing and Roofing around Jackson, WI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 29, 2017