Costs for Roofing in Jackson, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Jackson, but it will not get them an exact number. Jackson roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Jackson is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Washington county ranged from $5,142.00 to $6,601.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Jackson roofing estimates from local professionals.
Jackson Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Jackson hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Jackson.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Jackson Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Jackson law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $704.52-$880.65 to Jackson roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Jackson area as well. Homeowners usually compare Jackson roofing with Roofing near Cedarburg, WI, Roofing around Germantown, WI and Roofing in West Bend, WI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 27, 2017