Costs for Roofing Companies in Apache Junction, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Apache Junction, but it will not get them an exact number. Apache Junction roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Apache Junction is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Pinal county ranged from $6,361.00 to $8,118.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Apache Junction roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Apache Junction Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Apache Junction hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Apache Junction.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Apache Junction Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Apache Junction law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $868.68-$1,085.85 to Apache Junction roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Apache Junction area as well. Homeowners usually compare Apache Junction roofing companies with Phoenix, AZ Roofing Companies, Mesa, AZ Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in Chandler, AZ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 18, 2021