Costs for Roofing Companies in Phoenix, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Phoenix, but it will not get them an exact number. Phoenix roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Phoenix is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Maricopa county ranged from $6,077.00 to $7,756.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Phoenix roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Phoenix Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Phoenix hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Phoenix.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Phoenix Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Phoenix law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $829.92-$1,037.40 to Phoenix roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Phoenix area as well. Homeowners usually compare Phoenix roofing companies with Paradise Valley, AZ Roofing Companies, Tempe, AZ Roofing Companies and Glendale, AZ Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 26, 2018