Costs for Roofing Companies in Fairfield, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Fairfield, but it will not get them an exact number. Fairfield roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Fairfield is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Jefferson county ranged from $6,259.00 to $7,968.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fairfield roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Fairfield Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fairfield hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fairfield.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fairfield Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fairfield law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $853.56-$1,066.95 to Fairfield roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fairfield area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fairfield roofing companies with Bessemer, AL Roofing Companies, Pleasant Grove, AL Roofing Companies and Birmingham, AL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 19, 2018