Costs for Roofing Companies in Beverly Hills, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Beverly Hills, but it will not get them an exact number. Beverly Hills roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Beverly Hills is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Los Angeles county ranged from $6,355.00 to $8,215.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Beverly Hills roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Beverly Hills Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Beverly Hills hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Beverly Hills.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Beverly Hills Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Beverly Hills law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $874.20-$1,092.75 to Beverly Hills roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Beverly Hills area as well. Homeowners usually compare Beverly Hills roofing companies with Burbank, CA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around Culver City, CA and Roofing Companies in Glendale, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 20, 2021