Costs for Roofing Companies in Santa Monica, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Santa Monica, but it will not get them an exact number. Santa Monica roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Santa Monica is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Los Angeles county ranged from $6,395.00 to $8,265.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Santa Monica roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Santa Monica Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Santa Monica hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Santa Monica.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Santa Monica Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Santa Monica law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $879.60-$1,099.50 to Santa Monica roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Santa Monica area as well. Homeowners usually compare Santa Monica roofing companies with Beverly Hills, CA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around Culver City, CA and Inglewood, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 20, 2018