Costs for Roofing Companies in Braidwood, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Braidwood, but it will not get them an exact number. Braidwood roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Braidwood is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Will county ranged from $6,295.00 to $8,140.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Braidwood roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Braidwood Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Braidwood hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Braidwood.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Braidwood Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Braidwood law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $866.04-$1,082.55 to Braidwood roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Braidwood area as well. Homeowners usually compare Braidwood roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Braceville, IL, Roofing Companies in Coal City, IL and Roofing Companies around Wilmington, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 22, 2023