Costs for Roofing Companies in Briarcliff Manor, NY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Briarcliff Manor, but it will not get them an exact number. Briarcliff Manor roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Briarcliff Manor is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Westchester county ranged from $7,006.00 to $9,167.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Briarcliff Manor roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Briarcliff Manor Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Briarcliff Manor hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Briarcliff Manor.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Briarcliff Manor Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New York sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Briarcliff Manor law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $970.32-$1,212.90 to Briarcliff Manor roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Briarcliff Manor area as well. Homeowners usually compare Briarcliff Manor roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Blauvelt, NY, Roofing Companies near Chappaqua, NY and Congers, NY Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 31, 2021