Costs for Roofing Companies in Congers, NY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Congers, but it will not get them an exact number. Congers roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Congers is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Rockland county ranged from $6,938.00 to $9,063.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Congers roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Congers Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Congers hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Congers.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Congers Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New York sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Congers law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $960.00-$1,200.00 to Congers roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Congers area as well. Homeowners usually compare Congers roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Montvale, NJ, Roofing Companies near Park Ridge, NJ and Blauvelt, NY Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 27, 2021