Costs for Roofing Companies in Dobbs Ferry, NY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Dobbs Ferry, but it will not get them an exact number. Dobbs Ferry roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Dobbs Ferry is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Westchester county ranged from $6,690.00 to $8,753.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Dobbs Ferry roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Dobbs Ferry Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Dobbs Ferry hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Dobbs Ferry.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Dobbs Ferry Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New York sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Dobbs Ferry law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $926.52-$1,158.15 to Dobbs Ferry roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Dobbs Ferry area as well. Homeowners usually compare Dobbs Ferry roofing companies with Bergenfield, NJ Roofing Companies, Closter, NJ Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies around Cresskill, NJ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 16, 2023