Costs for Roofing Companies in Collinsville, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Collinsville, but it will not get them an exact number. Collinsville roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Collinsville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Madison county ranged from $6,689.00 to $8,627.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Collinsville roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Collinsville Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Collinsville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Collinsville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Collinsville Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Collinsville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $918.96-$1,148.70 to Collinsville roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Collinsville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Collinsville roofing companies with Belleville, IL Roofing Companies, Caseyville, IL Roofing Companies and East Saint Louis, IL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 21, 2018