Costs for Roofing Companies in Maryville, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Maryville, but it will not get them an exact number. Maryville roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Maryville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Madison county ranged from $6,651.00 to $8,556.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Maryville roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Maryville Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Maryville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Maryville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Maryville Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Maryville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $912.36-$1,140.45 to Maryville roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Maryville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Maryville roofing companies with Caseyville, IL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around Collinsville, IL and Edwardsville, IL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 11, 2018