Costs for Roofing Companies in Venice, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Venice, but it will not get them an exact number. Venice roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Venice is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Madison county ranged from $6,236.00 to $8,022.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Venice roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Venice Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Venice hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Venice.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Venice Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Venice law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $855.48-$1,069.35 to Venice roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Venice area as well. Homeowners usually compare Venice roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Granite City, IL, Roofing Companies near East Saint Louis, IL and Roofing Companies around Caseyville, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 23, 2018