Costs for Roofing Companies in Compton, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Compton, but it will not get them an exact number. Compton roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Compton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Los Angeles county ranged from $6,286.00 to $8,124.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Compton roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Compton Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Compton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Compton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Compton Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Compton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $864.60-$1,080.75 to Compton roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Compton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Compton roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Artesia, CA, Roofing Companies around Bellflower, CA and Carson, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 17, 2021