Costs for Roofing Companies in Inglewood, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Inglewood, but it will not get them an exact number. Inglewood roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Inglewood is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Los Angeles county ranged from $6,251.00 to $8,080.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Inglewood roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Inglewood Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Inglewood hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Inglewood.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Inglewood Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Inglewood law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $859.80-$1,074.75 to Inglewood roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Inglewood area as well. Homeowners usually compare Inglewood roofing companies with Compton, CA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Culver City, CA and Roofing Companies around El Segundo, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 30, 2018