Costs for Roofing Companies in Decatur, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Decatur, but it will not get them an exact number. Decatur roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Decatur is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Dekalb county ranged from $6,681.00 to $8,508.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Decatur roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Decatur Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Decatur hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Decatur.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Decatur Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Decatur law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $911.28-$1,139.10 to Decatur roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Decatur area as well. Homeowners usually compare Decatur roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Clarkston, GA, Roofing Companies in Scottdale, GA and Roofing Companies near Stone Mountain, GA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 22, 2021