Costs for Roofing Companies in Stone Mountain, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Stone Mountain, but it will not get them an exact number. Stone Mountain roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Stone Mountain is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Dekalb county ranged from $6,552.00 to $8,343.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Stone Mountain roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Stone Mountain Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Stone Mountain hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Stone Mountain.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Stone Mountain Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Stone Mountain law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $893.64-$1,117.05 to Stone Mountain roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Stone Mountain area as well. Homeowners usually compare Stone Mountain roofing companies with Clarkston, GA Roofing Companies, Decatur, GA Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in Lilburn, GA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 24, 2021