Costs for Roofing Companies in Clarkston, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Clarkston, but it will not get them an exact number. Clarkston roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Clarkston is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Dekalb county ranged from $6,640.00 to $8,456.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Clarkston roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Clarkston Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Clarkston hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Clarkston.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Clarkston Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Clarkston law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $905.76-$1,132.20 to Clarkston roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Clarkston area as well. Homeowners usually compare Clarkston roofing companies with Decatur, GA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Lilburn, GA and Roofing Companies near Norcross, GA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 30, 2018