Costs for Roofing Companies in Dixon, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Dixon, but it will not get them an exact number. Dixon roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Dixon is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Solano county ranged from $6,920.00 to $8,936.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Dixon roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Dixon Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Dixon hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Dixon.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Dixon Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Dixon law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $951.36-$1,189.20 to Dixon roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Dixon area as well. Homeowners usually compare Dixon roofing companies with American Canyon, CA Roofing Companies, Antioch, CA Roofing Companies and Benicia, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 21, 2018