Costs for Roofing Companies in Sacramento, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Sacramento, but it will not get them an exact number. Sacramento roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Sacramento is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Sacramento county ranged from $6,519.00 to $8,429.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Sacramento roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Sacramento Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Sacramento hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Sacramento.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Sacramento Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Sacramento law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $896.88-$1,121.10 to Sacramento roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Sacramento area as well. Homeowners usually compare Sacramento roofing companies with Roofing Companies near West Sacramento, CA, Carmichael, CA Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies around North Highlands, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 16, 2018